Adam Lambert just gave us a Twitter Party, lasting 1 hour and 23 minutes!! This was while he was resting for tonight’s show in Seoul, Korea.
Picture courtesy of adamlamberttv.blogspot.com.
Thank you to the super-fast bloggers who got this up within minutes of it finishing!
~ Carol ~
Here’s how it went:
“@thnksfrthsins: @adamlambert what’s your favorite part about being on tour?” The energy of the crowd. It’s a great rush!
– “@tattoojo: @adamlambert what is your new tattoo?” I filled in more on sleeve and added a crescent moon on my left arm. Im a night person
– @Sterlaangg as soon as this tour in over in early Sept, I’m scheduled to get back into the studio to finish the album. 😉
– “@susan_424: @adamlambert Do you now buy more stuff for your house than new clothes?” Yeah I’m obsessed w decorating it. 😉
– “@kamarmezher96: @adamlambert where are you at the moment ?” Seoul, S Korea! We have a show tonight!
– “@PaulKpaul101299: @adamlambert what’s your fav childhood memory?” First times being on stage. 😉
– “@AnthonyMikaels: @adamlambert Do you have a boyfriend ^^” no
– “@MadaSkcor: @adamlambert Do you like One Republic’s Love Runs Out? I love it!” I LOVE that song.
– “@griffith1321: @adamlambert do you like going on stage glammed out or more natural?” When I’m going on stage I can’t help but getting glam
– “@Chris3Austin: @adamlambert had much chance to write for new album?” Yea it’s about halfway written. Approx.
– “@colfabs: @adamlambert how is work with chris colfer?•” he was a total professional and very kind hearted. We got along like old friends.
– “@purpleELMA: @adamlambert What’s one of the downfalls about touring?” gets a little lonely offstage, but once u get onstage it’s all good.
They didn’t print the entire session but for more, go here.