I have important news for you about our upcoming fan dinner on April 2. First, if you haven’t RSVP’d, please do so to email@example.com. The time is 4:30-7 PM to accommodate those lucky fans with VIP/Meet & Greet tickets! We know not everyone will arrive at 4:30 PM but we need to know how many are arriving then. We need everyone to please reply with your planned arrival time, even if you’re coming later than 4:30 PM. Umami Burger is bumping up its wait-staff and this will help them make sure it’s enough! The address is: Umami Burger 852 S. Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90014 (213) 413-8626.
- Everyone will order and pay for themselves from the regular menu. Even though we have a huge group (up to 88 right now!), the restaurant doesn’t want to limit us with a set menu.
- We’ve got separate room. It holds about 60 seated, and any overflow will use the main restaurant area, grouped together. If we reach the limit, seating in the private room will be on a first come-first served basis.
- Separate checks are okay but feel free to combine your check with a few others by you to make it easier on the staff.
- Here is the online menu. Prices aren’t given online, but burgers are about $13-$14 and fries, which easily serve 2, are extra – about $4-$6. You can get a half-order of the thin fries or sweet potato fries. Entree salads are about $8-$12. Figure about $20 plus soda/tax/tip. If you’re ordering an Original High or any cocktail, figure more! Here’s an independent posting with prices, but they may have changed –
- Sodas are sold by the bottle, not refillable, but tea and lemonade are refillable.
- We’ll have specially designed name tags for everyone. If you have your own holder and lanyard, feel free to bring it!
- Umami Burger has made the same arrangements for the Sunday LA concert as well. If you want to go to the Sunday pre-show dinner, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and put LA2 in the subject line or in your message. Neither Lila or I will be at the second show (unless some magic happens with tickets!), but I know a lot of you will be and I’ll get your info to the proper person.
- Please keep us informed of any changes in your plans.
Can’t wait to see everyone there!
~ Carol ~