What would a day be like if we had no news about Adam? Thank goodness that day hasn’t happened yet! Today, we’re filling you in on the top 10 things that Adam’s gotta have on tour. I have my own list of things that I can’t go to one of his shows without and I’ll add those at the end. If you have something I forgot, please add it in your comments! 🙂
Adam’s Top Ten Things To Bring On Tour
1. My iphone! I can’t leave home without my phone to keep in contact with my friends and family. It also holds all of my music!
2. My computer of course. This is where I get to keep my creative juices flowing and I get to note a lot of my ideas. This is also where I get to keep in touch with my fans! Do you think he reads our website?!
3. A flip cam. This allows me to capture moments behind the scenes to share with my fans!
4. A good book. With so much traveling and time on a bus, it is great to have a good read with me.
5. Nail Polish! Gotta keep my nails neat!
6. Journal. Here I can write lyrics for any ideas of songs that I have as well as take notes on all of these amazing experiences that I am getting to participate in.
7. A hat! When I don’t want to do my hair, my hat always comes in handy. We’ll be watching, Adam!
8. Sharpies! Gotta have lots of these so I can sign autographs for fans! Thank you so much for this Adam! The last time I got an autograph from another artist, I had to dig through my purse for a pen!
9. Liquid Chlorophyll. Greens are so vital to good health. I just checked this out. It sounds like a great supplement. I bet sales go through the roof now!
10. My jewelry. I can’t leave home without my accessories.
Carol’s List of Things Needed for an Adam Lambert Concert!
1. A great outfit. It doesn’t have to look like I’m trying to be him – I’ve gotten over that. But one that makes me feel great!
2. Rest. If I’m spending the whole day waiting in line for a GA concert this is a must!
3. If it’s a GA concert, paper and pen to make a list of people waiting in line and markers to write the number on the back of their hands. This is just in case it wasn’t started before I arrive.
4. Wet ‘N Wild Gliltter Gel. Gotta spread the sparklies all over! Thanks to Janet for turning me on to this one!
5. A fully charged cell phone and camera, for those once-in-a-lifetime opportunities.
6. My best friend Lila. No Adam event is the same without her! And I certainly can’t forget Ellen, Glenda, Janet and site-author Sue too!
What are your “must haves?”
~ Carol Glamb #7 ~