A recent poll on glambs.org revealed the favorite tracks from “For Your Entertainment.” Personally, I prefer “Strut” and “Loaded Smile” over “Soaked,” but hey, nearly 400 unique voters can’t be all wrong!
1. Whataya Want From Me – 39%
2. Soaked – 14%
3. Fever – 13%
4. Broken Open – 10%
5. For Your Entertainment – 7%
Each song on this list is so unique and different, don’t you think? They lead us straight to the next fan project, so you guys have something with which to entertain yourselves (while I’m slaving away over the birthday project…) 🙂
Here goes. Since it is the holiday season with more than usual eating/drinking/socializing, and because Adam tends to like spirits in several different forms (Chianti, hot toddies, etc.), our next fan project is going to be fan created drink recipes that go along with each of the five song titles above. If all goes well, we’ll have an official Glamb cocktail menu for future Adam get-togethers. If you are up to the challenge, here are the “rules” for submitting your recipe(s):
1. You may submit up to one recipe per song listed above.
2. Recipes may be alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
3. Recipes should include an ingredient list, plus directions for mixing and serving. (Like a real recipe!)
4. Recipes should be unique, or contain a new twist on a recognized recipe. (Please consider if all ingredients are easily available for purchase – several of us will be making and trying your recipes to do the judging!)
5. All recipes must be submitted with your real first name, forum nickname, Glamb #, and location (city, state, country). Another reason to get a Glamb # if you don’t already have one! See this link for more information and how to apply.
6. Recipes will be judged (blind vote) by the administration team of adamunofficial.com, and one winner for each song title will be chosen based on originality, ability to follow the recipe, song fit, and TASTE!
7. Email one recipe at a time to: FYErecipes@glambs.org Put the song title in the subject line. All recipes are due by January 10th, 2010.
O.K., crank up your CD for each of these songs, see what inspires you, and get your stir sticks ready! Most of all, have fun…but don’t drink and drive.
Dana, Glamb #6
P.S. If you have questions or recipe ideas you are willing to share, post away!