More movement towards positivity? Let’s play a little game of ‘You know you are making it big in this world when..’
1. Saturday Night Live puts you in one of their skits! And even in the same scene as Robbert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. As a Christmas ornament, Mary.. Oh dear.
2. Your hairstyle is getting recognition of its own and runs in a contest for replacing Puck’s (from Glee) current hair-do! ‘The Lambert’, lol.
3. You get a (for most people outside of Japan) incomprehensible shout out in a Japanese newspaper! Feel free to try Babelfish if you want to know what exactly they wrote but as far as I decipered it was positive.
4. Random Chinese tv shows throw their random Chinese boybands at your feet only so you can give them some of your advice.. even though they obviously don’t really understand him.
5. The Chipmunks take on some of your songs and completely make them their own (as in, completely transform them):
6. Eminem gives you a shout-out in one of the songs (Elevator) of his upcoming album: “Sorry Lance, Mr. Lambert and Aiken ain’t gonna make it. They get so mad, when I call them both fake it’s!” Good thing Adam himself realizes that this means he has kind of made it.
7. Once you mention that a certain song is a favorite of yours, all comments on the video on youtube have something to do with you..
More thoughts? What other things clue us in on Adam’s success? 😀