***YOUR REQUESTS ADDED…PLUS LUCKY CONCERT MIC*** No concert on August 6th, so let’s have some fun!
The extended interview that Nancy O’Dell did with Adam for Access Hollywood was recently released. At the very end of the interview, while browsing in one of Adam’s favorite stores, American Rag, the conversation turns to…well, um, one of my favorite subjects!
Adam: “I’m sure there are a lot of boys who feel the same way actually…little hipster guys. Um, I wear girls’ jeans a lot…”
Adam: “Yeah, because guys’ are cut really wide and relaxed…
Adam: “.. and I like that, like, tighter look.”
Geez, Adam, talk about stating the obvious! As if none of us had noticed…
Well, okay, I admit it once again – this article is sheer indulgence on my part, so don’t beat me up. I really do admire Adam’s other qualities, but Adam does love fashion, and what Adam loves, I love. So, as promised, here are the pants! I’ve posted photos of some of my favorites, in order of love preference, with comments.
Tell me which are your favorites, and if you have a favorite that’s missing (there’s no way I can include everything here – I’d crash the site!) let me know and I’ll see if I can find it and add it.
1. Carol’s “striped pants” are my all-time favorite. They’re unique, and they’re just plain smokin’ hot! Not every guy can get away with skin-tight pants, but on Adam they are perfect, perfect, perfect! (And you thought the ABC game was just for fun! Little did you know you were building my reference for Adamadjectives!) Anyway, when I watch the Slow Ride video I get sort of mesmerized trying to follow the stripes from his boots up to…well, you know.
2. The Ring of Fire pants rank second. This was the first time I really noticed what great legs Adam has. And the zipper…who among us didn’t notice the zipper?
3. Third are the concert pants. They’re not quite skin tight, but they’re ‘sick’ – sexy, irresistible, confident, and kick-ass. (Again from your ABCs – thanks, guys!)
4. Next are the skinny black jeans. Basic, everyday, wear-with-anything, how-tight-can-you-stuff-em jeans.
5. The silver TOMT pants. I’m not a huge fan of the suits, but of all the suits, this was my favorite. The whole look with the black shirt and Elvis hair just worked.
6. The acid-washed black and white jeans – Hey, Drake seems to like them!
7. The stitched leather Kiss/Crying pants. At least, I think they’re the same. Let me know if you think they’re not. Anyway, once again, they’re not quite skin-tight, but they’re leather, and they’re bad.
8. Next, the skinny Mad World white jeans. Nothing against these, but when I first saw Mad World, the song and Adam’s voice had me in such a trance that for once I didn’t much care what he was wearing.
9. The Feeling Good white suit pants…not so much for how the pants look or even Adam’s legs, but how they showcased the way Adam moved in what has to be the best staircase strut anyone, anywhere, has ever done.
10. The other white pants. They’re OK – the all-white look is a nice change from all the black, and makes Adam look all boyish and innocent, but not really hot enough for me.
11. Basic blue jeans – you could say there’s nothing really special except what’s in them.
12. And last on my list, these are something comfortable Adam apparently put on for a signing session. Ugh. Even Adam can’t make these good.
13. One final pre-Idol bonus, just so we don’t forget that Adam has ALWAYS been hot! I don’t know what these are made of, but they look like black spray paint.
For myself, I had to add the GMA pants. No words on this one…just enjoy!
Per Glamb Requests:
A Whole, Whole, Whole Lotta Love!
From the Rolling Stone shoot…not the cover, but PDH (pretty damn hot!)
~~Jeanette, Glamb #5